This is a fast and easy Halloween treat that the kids will love! To avoid bananas browning, make these snacks right before serving. Or, have the kids make their own with the un-assembled ingredients in bowls.
- Chocolate Chips
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Peel each banana, cut in half (Cut at an angle so the bottom of the banana will be able to stand)
- Use mini chocolate chips for the eyes and regular chocolate chips for the mouth. You can use a toothpick to poke holes for the chocolate chips, or you can place the chips by hand.
- Cut a piece of celery into small pieces
- Peel each clementine by hand
- Insert piece of celery into clementine for a stem