Add some zesty flavor to your traditional burger recipe with these turkey burgers. A ground turkey patty infused with lemon flavor topped with fresh veggies and a citrus-inspired aioli makes this recipe a mouth-watering main dish.
Lemon Herb Turkey Burgers
- 1 lb. Plainville ground turkey
- ¼ cup grated honey sweet onion
- 2 Tbsp. lemon pepper seasoning
- olive oil cooking spray
- Stonewall Kitchen lemon herb aioli
- 4-6 brioche burger buns
- arugula & sliced tomato
- Combine turkey, onion and seasoning in a bowl. Mix gently to combine.
- Heat skillet or grill to medium high heat.
- Form turkey mixture into 4 to 6 patties, depending on how big you like your burger.
- Spray burgers with cooking spray and place in skillet or on grill.
- Cook burgers until they reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees and are no longer pink.
- Serve on toasted brioche buns with lemon herb aioli, arugula and tomato.