Combining two dinnertime favorites like Seafood and Italian has never tasted so good, or been easier to prepare. Get started by picking up your own Verlasso Salmon fillets. This meal is versatile too; prepare it as an easy weeknight meal or as an effortless dish when entertaining.
- ½ lb. fettuccine, cooked according to package directions
- 4 -6oz. Verlasso salmon fillets
- 2 TBS olive oil
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 1 jar Alfredo Sauce
- Fresh parsley or microgreens to garnish
- Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large sauté pan to medium-high heat. Add olive oil to just cover the bottom of the pan, to a depth of about 1/8”. Be sure not to crowd them together – they will not cook evenly.
- Sauté the fillets 3-4 minutes or until salmon starts to release from the pan. Do not try to move or turn until you see the fillet start to release to avoid sticking. Carefully turn the fish over and sauté another 3-4 minutes, or until done.
- Remove the fillets from the pan. Loosely cover and keep warm until ready to serve.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook pasta according to package directions.
- Add frozen peas to the bottom of a colander, draining cooked pasta over the peas to thaw.
- While pasta is cooking, pour Alfredo sauce into a large saucepan and bring to a simmer.
- Add drained pasta and peas to sauce and toss until well coated.
- Divide among 4 plates or bowls, garnish with grated cheese and black pepper. Place seared salmon fillet on top, garnish with parsley or microgreens and serve.