Pork tenderloin makes for a great meal at any time of the year, but one of the best things about making it in the summer is having the option to use the grill or the oven. Check out the directions below for making deliciously easy grilled pork tenderloin.
For the Marinade
Marinades help the caramelization process which creates a crispy coating during the grilling process. Always marinate proteins under refrigeration.
- Place pork tenderloin in a gallon-size freezer bag.
- Pour 1 cup of Two Brothers Island Soy Teriyaki Asian Sauce or Fijian Lemongrass Asian Sauce into the freezer bag over the pork tenderloin.
- Press a large clove of garlic into the bag.
- Seal bag and refrigerate one hour to overnight.
For the Pork Tenderloin
- Preheat the grill to high heat.
- Place the pork on the hot grill and cook on each side for 5 to 7 minutes. Cook the pork until it is golden brown and cooked to at least medium-well internally. If you prefer your pork medium rare, remove from the grill when pork tenderloin reaches 140°F-145°F because the temperature usually continues to climb as it rests.
- Once removed from the grill let the pork tenderloin rest for 3 to 4 minutes before slicing and serving.