Football season is here and for us that means weekends packed with watch parties and tailgating with our favorite foods. Throughout the season, we’ll be sharing our favorite recipes that always hit the spot on game-day.
Feed a crowd with these restaurant-worthy, IPA infused shredded beef sliders using premium PRE 100% Grass-fed beef from the Heinen’s Meat Department. A few minutes of prep is all this recipe takes, then click on the slow-cooker and the work is done.
No one wants to spend all morning in the kitchen before the big game so dig the slow cooker out of the basement, dust it off and get cooking all season long. You simply can’t lose with crowd-pleasing game-day eats that are both simple and great-tasting.
IPA-Infused Shredded Beef Sliders
Hands-on Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 6 Hours
- 1 PRE Beef chuck roast
- 1 tbsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tbsp. pepper
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. chopped rosemary
- 1 12oz. bottle of IPA style beer
- Slider buns
- Place slow cooker insert on cooktop (or use a separate pot) and preheat for 3 minutes on high.
- Pat chuck roast dry with paper towel. Rub olive oil on both sides: sprinkle thoroughly with salt and pepper.
- Sear 2 minutes on each side until browned. Sprinkle rosemary all over meat and cook an additional 30 seconds.
- Place slow cooker back onto base and pour beer over beef. Cook on low for 6 hours until meat falls apart.
- Shred with two forks and serve with dill pickle slices, freshly shredded cabbage and carrots and slider buns.