When it comes to Mom, it’s easy to overthink the best way to show her just how much she means to you every day of the year, let alone on Mother’s Day. While we applaud efforts to craft a meal from scratch, we think that Mom will be just as grateful with some time-saving options found throughout your Heinen’s. After all, your time saved can be spent with her!
The Shopping List:
- Fresh-Cut Fruit – Did you know your Produce Department cuts fresh fruit in-store every day? Select a mix of her favorites to add color to your presentation.
- Freshly-Squeezed Orange Juice – Also made in-store, she’ll taste the difference in this customer favorite. Add some bubbly to the juice if you think it’ll brighten her day.
- An assortment of Baked Goods – It’s hard to go wrong with a few Muffins (we chose Cranberry Orange & Blueberry), Cinnamon Rolls, Scones, and a cookie with just the right message.
- Protein – Make her some protein to complete her meal. Whether it’s eggs finished in her favorite way or a plate of bacon to add a savory element to the spread, a bit of protein will go a long way.
- Floral – Complete the gift with an assortment of flowers from the 3/$15 section. Mix & match her favorite colors. Depending on the size of your spread, you may have enough for multiple arrangements. We think mom will be happy with that!
We created an at-home mimosa brunch bar for a fun and festive atmosphere to celebrate mom. Get creative with bright linens, napkins and plate ware to make the space even more special.
Have more time?
You can’t go wrong with muffins. Get the kids involved and surprise mom with something sweet and homemade.