The recipe and photography for this post were provided by our friends at NatureFresh™ Farms.
Looking for a snack, but not the extra calories? You’ve found it with these Mini Cucumber Tea Sandwiches featuring NatureFresh™ mini cucumbers! They’re a sweet addictive dip that won’t break your belt.
Mini Cucumber Tea Sandwiches
- 1 loaf of Rye or Pumpernickel bread
- 2 packages (8 ounces) of cream cheese
- Fresh dill
- 6 NatureFresh™ Farms Mini Cucumbers
- Wash all of your produce before cutting.
- Slice the mini cucumbers on an angle.
- Finely chop the fresh dill, place in bowl with cream cheese, and mix.
- Use pastry cutter (or a cookie cutter) to cut bread into desired shape (we suggest cutting bread into circles).
- Spread cream cheese and dill mixture onto bread and place cucumber slice on top of bread.
- Sprinkle with fresh dill, serve, and enjoy!
Note: Throw another topping onto your sandwiches to pair with the mini cucumbers – add a splash of color with a halved TOMZ® Red Cherry tomato!