Thinking of fish for dinner this weekend? Pick up a beautiful fillet of Wild Sockeye from our Seafood Department and add some zesty citrus flavor with this recipe for Roasted Wild Sockeye with Lemon Herb Gremolata.
Roasted Wild Sockeye Salmon with Lemon Herb Gremolata
For the Fish
- 1 lb. Wild Sockeye Salmon Fillet
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
For the Gremolata
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon zest, mined
- 3 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Heinen’s lemon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment and spray with non-stick pan spray. Place the whole salmon fillet (skin side down) on the sheet, sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste and drizzle with olive oil. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- While the salmon is roasting, prepare the gremolata by combining the minced lemon zest, parsley and lemon olive oil in a small bowl. Carefully transfer the cooked salmon to a serving platter. Spread the gremolata on top of the salmon, garnish with grilled citrus and serve.
- For the Citrus Garnish: Place wheels of orange and lemon directly on a hot cast iron grill pan with grates. Grill approximately 5 minutes until grill marks appear, turning after a few minutes.