The recipe and photography for this post were provided by our friends at NatureFresh™ Farms
When it comes to warm weather snacks and appetizers, we’re always looking for something light and healthy to add to a spread of dense finger food classics without sacrificing flavor. Intense flavor is a non-issue when you pair fresh TOMZ® snacking tomatoes, with bocconcini, cheese, white balsamic and rosemary on an easy-to-eat skewer.
Rosemary Cherry Skewers
- 24 TOMZ® Mixed Snacking Tomatoes
- 12 fresh rosemary stems
- 2- 130-gram containers of bocconcini (cherry size)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp white balsamic
- Cracked salt and pepper to season
- Wash TOMZ® Mixed Snacking Tomatoes and drain the bocconcini.
- In small bowl toss together TOMZ® Tomatoes, cheese, olive oil and white balsamic.
- Strip leaves from rosemary stems, leaving 1-inch of foliage at one end of each stem.
- Arrange 2 TOMZ® Mixed Snacking Tomatoes and two bocconcini balls on each rosemary skewer.
- Serve & enjoy!
Note: Serve as an appetizer or a topping to grilled chicken or steak.