You won’t hit the snooze button when you remember that there are Overnight Oats waiting for you. This easy-prep breakfast stores up to 5 days in the refrigerator. Get creative and try adding fresh toppings to your oats in the morning, or even finish up the last scoop of nut butter – because sometimes you just need to eat right out of the jar.
Healthy Overnight Oats
- 1 cup steel cut oats (you can also use old-fashioned rolled or muesli.)
- 1/2 cup nut milk (I use almond, but you can use any kind here!)
- 3 tbsp almond butter (or nut butter of your choice)
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Optional: protein powder, flax seeds, cacao powder, fruit (fresh, frozen or dried), nuts
- Mix ingredients together in a large mason jar or container.
- Seal or cover your oats and store in the fridge overnight.
- Add fresh fruit or toppings of your choice in the morning. Enjoy!