The following recipe and photography is courtesy of Lauren Schulte. To see more of her bites and meals, visit her Instagram @TheBiteSizePantry.
This Sockeye Salmon Rosé Spread will make anyone bubble over with happiness!
Sockeye Salmon Rosé Spread
- 4 salmon fillets (I used Heinen’s wild caught sockeye salmon)
- 1/2 cup Rosé (I used Diving into Hampton Water Rosé for its light and subtle fruity flavor)
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup 0% Greek Yogurt
- Juice and zest from one lemon
- 2 tbs fresh dill (save some for garnish)
- Salt & pepper
- Salt and pepper each salmon fillet and wrap them each in aluminum foil with even amounts of Rosé (in both)
- Poach salmon for approx 15-18mins at 375°F depending on their thickness
- While the salmon is cooling, mix together all the other ingredients in a large bowl
- Remove skin from salmon. Shred the salmon and begin adding it into the dip mixture until well combined
- Garnish with fresh dill and enjoy!