Fun drinks taste great at any time of the year, but there is something about the heat of summer that makes a crisp and refreshing summer drink more enjoyable. Now, you can add to the enjoyment by mixing 100 calorie Truly Spiked and Sparkling Water into your next drink. With no liquor or artificial flavors and sweeteners, this gluten free sparkling water gets its spike from fermented cane sugar and fruit so you can sit back and sip without a worry in the world.
Become your own mixologist this summer by experimenting with the flavors of Truly Spiked and Sparkling Water. Check out the recipe below for a summer-inspired Truly Spicyrita.
- 6 oz. Truly Spiked & Sparkling Colima Lime
- 1 oz. Jalapeno tequila (can use chili peppers to infuse tequila)
- Juice from 3 lime wedges
- Pinch of salt & thinly sliced chili pepper for garnish
- Combine jalapeno tequila and juice from 3 lime wedges.
- Pour in salt rimmed glass over ice.
- Top with Truly Spiked & Sparkling Colima Lime.
- Garnish with thinly sliced chili pepper floating on drink.
The recipe and photos used in this post were graciously provided by Truly Spiked and Sparkling.