This recipe and photo were provided by our friends at Pederson’s Natural Farms.
Pederson’s Sausage is always a great way to spice up your favorite breakfast dish. Give this easy omelette a try!
Spicy Breakfast Sausage Omelette
- Pederson’s Farms Fully Cooked No Sugar Spicy Breakfast Patties
- 1/3 cup Bell Peppers (chopped fine)
- 1/2 cup Onion (chopped fine)
- 3 Eggs
- In a skillet, over medium-high heat, saute peppers and onions and reduce to medium.
- Stir in fully cooked breakfast patties, breaking up into bits.
- Beat eggs in a bowl and set aside.
- Remove sausage, pepper and onions from the pan and set aside.
- Pour the beaten eggs into the pan and cook slowly, without stirring. As the eggs begin to set, gently life the edge of the egg with a heat-proof silicon spatula, and tip the pan to allow the eggs to run off the top onto the pan below the omelette. Repeat all the way around, cooking gently until the eggs are mostly set.
- Put the meat, onions, and peppers in a row down the middle of the eggs.
- Fold one, or both sides of the eggs over the filling. Cover the pan and continue to cook slowly until desired heat. Enjoy!