Stir up your week by going back to the basics with a simple Stir-Fry Vegetable Rice Bowl. This combination of fresh veggies and sweet soy sauce is ready in minutes and better than takeout.
Stir-Fry Vegetable Rice Bowl
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Green onion, diced
- 2 cups riced cauliflower, steamed
- 1 cup sauteed broccoli
- 1 medium sweet potato, steamed and diced
- 2 cups spinach
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Low sodium soy sauce
- Red pepper flakes
- Avocado Oil
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- Steam sweet potato and rice. Dice sweet potato and set aside.
- Add avocado oil to a wok or deep skillet and satuee broccoli until tender (about 3 minutes).
- Add garlic, onion, riced cauliflower, sweet potato and spinach to the skillet and stir fry on medium heat.
- Season with salt, pepper, soy sauce and red pepper flakes.
- Top with half of a sliced avocado.