‘Tis the season for delicious food shared with family and friends. The holidays are drawing near, which means it’s time to plan festive menus for our seasonal gatherings.
Heinen’s can help make entertaining easy with our selection of premium birds, gourmet sides and desserts and complete turkey dinners. From turkey to gravy to pies, we invite you to preorder all of your favorite holiday dishes today. Visit Heinen’s Meat Department to place your custom order.
Fresh Plainville Turkeys are Heinen’s premium choice for Thanksgiving. Humanely raised, the turkeys are fed a vegetarian diet and are antibiotic-free, resulting in meat that’s naturally moist and flavorful. We also have Organic Turkey options as well. Furthermore, they’re the personal favorite of Tom Heinen and his family.
“Like many of you, our family has tried all the regular brands of turkeys at one time or another. My family’s favorite over the last few years has been our Plainville Turkey,” says Tom. “It always cooks well and we love that it is completely natural with no additives of any kind, including hormones and antibiotics.”
We also have a wide selection of frozen turkeys available from big to small to feed your Thanksgiving crowd. Preparing a Kosher meal? Our Empire Frozen Turkeys are the perfect option this Thanksgiving. More turkey options are listed below.
Interested in placing an order? Once you’ve made your selection, be sure to call or stop by the Heinen’s Meat Department to place your order. Remember to order early as quantities are limited.
Premium Turkeys & Turkey Breasts
Plainville Fresh and Organic Turkeys & Turkey Breasts
Plump and juicy, these fresh, natural turkeys are raised on family farms with a vegetarian diet. Their wholesome flavor makes them the premium choice for a holiday feast.
- Sizing for Fresh Whole Turkey (lbs.): 8-10, 10-12, 12-14, 14-16, 16-18, 18-20, 20-22, 22-24, 24-26, 26-28 and 28-30
- Sizing for Fresh Turkey Breast (lbs.): 4-10
- Sizing for Fresh Organic Whole Turkey (lbs.): 10-16 and 16-20
- Sizing for Fresh Organic Turkey Breast (lbs.): 4-6
Amish Country Fresh Turkeys & Heinen’s Fresh Turkey Breast
Raised in the heart of Amish Country, these all-natural, free-range birds have a fresh taste that only comes from generations of turkey tradition.
- Sizing for Amish Country Fresh Whole Turkeys (lbs.): 8-12, 12-16, 16-20, 20-24 and 24-28
- Sizing for Heinen’s Fresh Turkey Breast (lbs.): 3-12
Empire Kosher Frozen Turkeys & Turkey Breasts
A traditional big dinner turkey, these high-quality Kosher birds are the ideal centerpiece for holiday dinners and special occasions. Available at select locations.
- Sizing for Frozen Whole Turkey (lbs.): 12-20
- Sizing for Frozen Turkey Breast (lbs.): 4-7
Honeysuckle and Butterball Frozen Turkeys & Turkey Breasts
Create a meal to remember with these American-raised birds. Tender, flavorful and raised with no growth-promoting hormones, these turkeys are guaranteed to make your holiday one to remember.
- Sizing for Honeysuckle Frozen Whole Turkey (lbs.): 10-12, 12-14, 14-16, 16-18, 18-20, 20,-22, 22-24, 24-26
- Sizing for Honeysuckle Frozen Turkey Breast (lbs.): 4-8
- Sizing for Butterball Frozen Whole Turkey (lbs.): 10-12, 12-14, 14-16, 16-18, 18-20, 20,-22, 22-24, 24-26
- Sizing for Butterball Frozen Turkey Breast (lbs.): 4-8
Heinen’s Spiral Sliced Ham | Heinen’s Boneless Glazed Ham | Heinen’s Whole Bone-In Ham | Heinen’s Glazed Cottage Ham
Beef Tenderloin Roast | Strip Roast | Rib Roast
Lamb Rib Rack Roast | Leg of Lamb Roast | Shepherd’s Pride Frenched Rack of Lamb
Pork Crown Roast | Bone-In Center Cut Pork Roast
When you get your turkey home on the big day, don’t forget to take a look at our Turkey Tips for expert advice on thawing, roasting and perfectly carving your Thanksgiving turkey.
Heinen’s Complete Turkey Dinner
Serve a homemade holiday dinner minus the hassle with Heinen’s Complete Turkey Dinner featuring a whole, fully-cooked, antibiotic-free turkey paired with your favorite festive sides.