Think Outside the Sandwich recipes challenge you to rethink how you incorporate deli meat and cheese into your meals. Our Two Brothers Deli Meats and Cheeses are sourced using our highest standards, continuing the tradition of offering only the best to our customers.
Along with high-quality standards you can find in your Heinen’s Deli – such as turkey and ham – are unique finds like Two Brothers Smoked Chicken Breast. The 98% lean chicken is free of nitrates, nitrites, gluten, dairy, and allergens. It’s slow cooked and smoked the old fashioned way to infuse delicious flavor.
Most of us ask for sliced or shaved deli meat and cheese, but what if you just want a large, single piece? That can be done, too! In fact, we recommend it for this delicious pizza recipe. Requesting one large piece of cheese allows you to shred it to your liking and one large piece of chicken lends itself to being nicely diced and distributed as a topping. If you plan on trying this recipe let us know what you think of the finished product using #ThinkOutsideTheSandwich on social media.
Chicken, Bacon & Ranch Pizza
Yield: 6 servings
- 1 lb refrigerated pizza dough
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp finely ground cornmeal
- ⅓ lb Two Brothers Smoked Gouda (one large piece) shredded into 2 cups
- ½ lb Two Brothers Smoked Chicken Breast (one large piece) diced into ½-inch cubes
- ¼ lb Heinen’s smoked bacon, diced
- Ranch dressing
- Coat pizza dough with 1 tbsp olive oil and place in a bowl, covered, on the counter for at least 1 hour.
- Heat oven to 450°. Scatter cornmeal on a 17-by-12-inch jelly roll pan. Stretch dough to fit on pan.
- Scatter on 1 cup shredded Gouda, followed by diced chicken, uncooked bacon, and the remaining 1 cup Gouda. Drizzle on 2 tbsp olive oil.
- Bake at 450° for 15-20 minutes, until crust is browned.
- Once removed from oven, drizzle ranch dressing on top.