Whether you’re tailgating in a parking lot with friends, gathering at a party for your favorite team or cheering from the comforts of your couch, snacks are always a welcome addition. Fill your pantry with these essential football season snacks so that you’re ready to go when you receive a last-minute text reading: “Come over.”
- Stacy’s Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips + Heinen’s Honey Pecan Cream Cheese – Just as their name suggests, these crisps have crunch! When paired with our flavored cream you may end up placing it on the dessert table.
- Snack Factory® Everything Pretzel Crisps® + Heinen’s Cheese Dip – These crisps are great as a standalone, but we recommend pairing with one of our popular Cheese Dips like Adam’s Reserve Cheddar or Jarlsberg.
- Heinen’s Blue & White Tortilla Chips + Heinen’s Pico de Gallo – This one’s a classic, and for good reason. Whether you prefer white or blue corn chips, make sure you grab some of our fresh Pico de Gallo from the Deli Department.
- Heinen’s Potato Chips/Veggie Sticks + Heluva Good!® French Onion Dip – Choose between Sea Salt or Salt & Vinegar chips or Veggie Sticks, then scoop into this savory treat.
- Heinen’s Tub Trail Mixes – Sure, you won’t be hiking, but trail mix is still a great snack. Among the sweet and salty mixes are Greek Yogurt Trail Mix, Wasabi Trail Mix, & BBQ Trail Mix; something for everyone.
- Heinen’s Popcorn with Two Brothers Sweet & Smokey Seasoning — This seasoning’s a recent addition to our shelves, so you’ll be sure to wow your guests with this flavor combo.
- Heinen’s Mixed Nuts + Seasonings — Whip up these homemade nut mixes ahead of time and you’re ready to go. Just make sure you make enough because they’ll disappear quickly!