The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
When you’re craving something hearty but running short on time, it’s okay to take a shortcut. The best part of this Turkey Meatloaf meal is that it’s made by our gourmet Prepared Foods team, so it’s quick to heat and tastes like you whipped it up yourself.
- Heinen’s Turkey Meatloaf
- Heinen’s Cheddar Au Gratin Potatoes
- Eat Smart Green Beans
- Frontier CO-OP Veggie Pepper Seasoning
- Fresh Gourmet Crispy Onions
- Place the meatloaf and potatoes on a pan and place in a cold oven. Set to 350°F and heat the meatloaf and potatoes until they are hot.
- While the meatloaf and potatoes are heating, microwave the green beans until tender.
- Toss the green beans with a little bit of Heinen’s olive oil and season with the veggie pepper seasoning.
- Garnish the meatloaf with the crispy onions.